Over the weekend I attached the third row to the blanket and I’m really liking the effect.
I do love the textural quality of some of the squares, I think popcorn is my new favourite stitch.
I’ve completed another row and am thinking I will need 8 or possibly 9 rows to make it a usable blanket so still a long way to go.
The first square is my new design and the second another granny that I made up as I went along so I’ll try and find time to write up a quite pattern for it, although you should be able to work it out from the picture.
These are all now blocked and tonight I will attach them to the blanket.
It’s been raining for three days now so I haven’t managed to do any more work to the garden and I fancy doing some sewing this week so I might be down to one block a night but I don’t want this to hang around too long as a WIP – I already have sooo many of those!!